I just wrote a notebook about game theory, which you find here.
How would you play in the following game?
- Both players put 1$ on the table.
- Both get a random number from 0 to 1, with even distribution in the interval [0,1].
- The first player can another 1$ or pass. If he passes the second player gets all the money on the table (i.e., he wins 1$).
- If the first player has not left the game, the second player can add 1$ or pass. If he passes the first player gets his 1$.
- Otherwise, numbers are compared. The player with the higher number wins the table.